Monday, September 5, 2011

Back in Paris

Hurricane Irene did not stop Ralegh and I, we are back in Paris and I’m sporting a new MacBook Pro. Besides the jetlag, it is nice to be back. I even think Ralegh enjoys having me to himself again. Don’t get me wrong; a summer off from the real world just to visit friends and loved ones was great. Though, I did start to miss my new city and life here (and of course my Bikram classes). I think I knew it was time to head home when I was in Lauderdale and saw a lady clearly in her late sixties early seventies (and I’m being nice) hop out of her massive Hummer wearing skinny white jeans, 6 inch heals, a sequins top and the kicker… a stamp tramp!!! Seriously!!! I couldn’t help but stare … only in South Florida are you going to have such visions. I could actually go on and on about the things I saw in Florida, such as, a baby stroller being used for a dog or knee high ugg boots in 95°F weather, but I won’t bore you with my ramblings.

Now that I’m back, all I have to do is update my resume and translate it to French and the job hunt begins. So wish me luck! And of course if anyone has any advice or contacts for me please don’t hesitate to send them my way.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are blogging again!! I look forward to your many posts ;) xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete