Thursday, September 23, 2010

I Don't Think We're in Paris Anymore ...

During Julie's visit we went to La Mosquee de Paris, it was a very interesting and different experience to say the least ... it was kind of like we traveled to Morocco for a couple hours. As we entered into the hamman, we were transported into the 1920s era of hammans (steam baths). In addition to the entrance of the hamman, we chose a package that included a gommage, massage, and mint tea. It was a lot of manhandling and nudity for my prudish self - I think I have seen enough boobies to last a lifetime! Although, it is definitely an experience I recommend, however, next time I will send my visitors to the hamman solo. Afterwards, all greased up and relaxed we indulged ourselves with a delicious Moroccan meal. Here are some pictures of the outside of the Mosquee and the restaurant area (obviously, you are not allowed to take pictures of the hamman).







No comments:

Post a Comment