Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas in Paris

One of my favorite times to be in Paris is around the holidays. December brings gray skies (a phenomenon that’s probably pretty standard all year long though); the weather turns crisp, the street lights go up, and les marchés de noël (the Christmas markets) open. So of course, my secret desire to be a photographer, but have no clue what I’m doing self, get’s the brilliant idea to capture Christmas in Paris! The best part, my partner-in-crime, Helena, is completely down for participation! Midweek, 10:30pm, what better time to grab a vélib (Paris’ bike share program) and start capturing the City of Lights, all lite up. The plan, eventually vélib through the entire City (maybe a little ambitious…), and share my version of Christmas in Paris.

Hope you enjoy!

Avenue Montaigne
L'avenue des Champs-Élysées
les marchés de noël on l'avenue des Champs-Élysées

La place de la Concorde

Rue Royale

Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Anouk! I especially love the first two photos. Post more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited, so excited, so excited....

    ReplyDelete