Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Piano Man


As promised, I am going to post the music I encounter on the streets as I stumble upon them. With a slight chill starting to set in, this week I was in search of a long Nike running shirt and ended up at a store called Citadium right behind the famous Printemps. Outside of Citadium on a pretty commercial street closed for walkers there was this random piano and pianist - how charming! Hope you enjoy the video.

[For everyone who receives my posts via email, I have been informed that the videos do not come through in the email. If you click on the title of the post it will bring you to my blog and then you can watch the videos :o) Just in case you missed last weeks burlesque videos don't forget to check them out.]

2 comments:

  1. that is so cool that this guy is just playing a piano in the middle of the street....and playing very well at that!

    ReplyDelete