Monday, August 2, 2010

I have finally arrived!

I have spent the past couple of days adjusting to my new time zone, and I have to say, not doing to well... at 3:00AM I am always wide awake, which makes for less productive days. But I have plenty of time to discover my new city. Tonight, after dinner, I decided to take a walk with my camera and take pictures of my new neighborhood. Check out how light it is outside - my walk was from 9:00-10:00PM.










Cathy -This photo is for you, the Paris Bike Share!

6 comments:

  1. You did it Anouk! finally in Paris. I (we) miss you so much already. Keep writing and posting pictures. The ones you took so far are amazing. Kitty in Paris pictures are always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anouk this is all just so exciting. I have already added your blog to my favorites and look forward to reading every post. I JUST MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! now i can follow your adventures in Paris. Can't wait to read more.

    love and miss you!
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures, Anouk!! Yay for blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! I'm green with envy, Anouk. May you be happier by the day.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anouk, this is great! Looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete